Health & Safety Compliance Manager
Capstone are working in partnership with market leader in asset management in the search for a Health & Safety Compliance Manager. Established in 1997, my client are a privately-owned company that pride themselves on having built a solid reputation within the industry founded on honesty and professionalism. Key services administered include; invoicing and collection of ground rent, arranging block maintenance and providing landlord consents.
Key accountabilities in the role:
- Reviewing fire risk assessments, and H&S audits ensuring these up to date and all priority actions and recommendations are implemented within recommended timeframes.
- Monitoring and dealing with Notices from statutory authorities.
- Maintaining the database of building construction materials used, building surveys, tests, certifications, warranties, planning and building regulations.
- Attending site meetings with managing agents, stakeholders and statutory bodies.
- Assisting in-house legal, insurance, finance, consents and asset investigations teams.
- Assisting with acquisition due diligence ensuring all H&S matters are thoroughly reviewed.
- Monitoring managing agents' performance in complying with fire safety recommendations.
- Ensuring managing agents have up to date property risk records dealing with asbestos, legionella, emergency systems, mechanical & electrical services and maintenance.
- Providing regular updates on health, safety and fire legislation associated guidance, government advice notes, property industry guidance, best practice and proposed developments.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of building construction and maintenance of residential properties.
- Knowledge of Fire Risk Assessments and Health & Safety Risk Assessments.
- Knowledge of fire safety legislation including The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, Building Regulations Approved Document B, Government Advice Notes, the Health & Safety Executive, CDM regulations, building regulations, statutory notices and regulatory framework.
- Knowledge or experience of residential block management.
- Knowledge of Landlord & Tenant legislation, RICS Residential Service Charge Code, ARMA-Q standards, insurance, ground rents, service charges, major works projects, s.20 consultations, FTT processes.
Please make you enquiries in the strictest confidence to Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates