Position: Head of Property (interim)
Salary: Up to 120,000 euros (permanent salary equivalent)
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Our client is one of the world's leading cinema operators which includes a portfolio of 34 cinemas, totaling 296 screens, across Germany and Denmark. As a leader in out-of-home entertainment, they pride themselves on innovation and customer experience. We are searching for an exceptional Interim Head of Property to oversee the group property strategy and optimise asset management across the portfolio.
- A senior property management professional with a strong technical background and solid understanding of lease re-gears, extensions and terminations.
- Experience of delivering and implementing a lease management strategy that delivers against business goals.
- Advanced negotiation skills. Able to take a prominent lead in negotiations with Landlords to create beneficial commercial outcomes.
- Creates a positive impact with gravitas and credibility within the organisation and externally. Ability to quickly build relationships that add value to business performance.
- Sets performance targets which are ambitious yet realistic and measurable, and manages their achievement in a structured way.
- Takes personal responsibility and initiative to get the job done to a high standard. Is a self-starter, hands on and fast in thought and execution.
- Works well with others in the pursuit of shared objectives; readily shares information and uses team members' strengths to achieve goals.
About the role
- Carry out all negotiations with Landlords/ Agents.
- Proactively look for new opportunities throughout the Territory that deliver maximum EBITDA growth and optimise the Territory portfolio.
- Establish and maintain direct relationships with external property consultants to ensure they are supported and have the relevant information and instruction to conduct negotiations that deliver agreed leases for new sites, lease extensions, re-gears and lease terminations.
- Prepare annual budgets and updated financial forecasts for the lease management elements of the Territory Property department.
- Ensure that strong internal cross-department interaction is maintained between Facilities/ Operations Departments and Property.
- Support the Property Manager in resolving any potential escalated Landlord disputes in relation to their legal obligations through to resolution, agree a 'best way forward' taking into account the overall relationship and other business priorities.
- Manage the implications of any changes to local legislation relating to property management as highlighting by the Property Manager.
To find out more about this role please contact Oli Coote on +44 (0) 203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates