Head of Property
Capstone are working on an exclusive role for a leading retailer to further capitalize on and accelerate the planned expansion of several new store openings across London and the Southern region.
To identify and secure sites for development for new stores, car parks and in mixed used development sites.
Head of Property are provided with investment, responsible for the management of the financial budgeting and success of the investment.
Head of Property are fully responsible for the success of the current portfolio and any new/ ongoing developments ensuring a return on the investment.
Team Management of senior acquisitions team and administrators
The Head of property will be responsible for driving KPIs and targets.
- Experience of financial management and budgeting to a high level.
- Previous professional responsibility management of assets and profitability of a retail/ similar portfolio.
- Team management; motivational, hardworking, positive, creative working environment. Must be able to take a leadership role.
- Degree educated, with additional relevant qualifications.
- MRICS desirable but not essential
Remuneration & Benefits:
The role is offering an individual who would like to join their ambitious growth plans in the UK and be a key driver in the success of it.
Base Salary: £ Competitive, inclusive of London Weighting
Car/Allowance plus business & personal fuel included.
Pension: Contributory pension scheme 10%
Healthcare: Private Medical Insurance
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates