HEAD OF MINOR PROJECTS | CLIENT SIDE
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT COMPANY
£85,000 + PACKAGE + BONUS
Capstone are working with a market leading real estate investment company with a commercial UK property portfolio of over 2m sq. ft. The portfolio consists of a range of office buildings and retail centers of varying sizes and quality.
We are working alongside the COO, to recruit their Head of Minor Projects to establish a property maintenance team. Currently all related activities are outsourced, this is a brand-new position in the company. This team will ensure that the portfolio is well maintained, compliant and safe, as well as maximizing profit and implementing cost effective methods to manage the portfolio.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Management and coordination of all small and multi-site projects
- Procurement and management of planned and reactive maintenance contractors
- Liaising with all stakeholders on interim and terminal schedules of dilapidations, negotiate claims to limit potential liability
- Surveying, tendering and management of large property maintenance projects
- Management of health and safety across all building related projects
- Contract site auditing
- Produce and manage job tracker
- Weekly reporting to the board
- Establish a lean team and limit the reliance on external consultants
- Build a snagging competence to support the residential development arm of the business
Skills, experience, and knowledge required.
- MRICS or MCIOB accredited building surveyor with 5 to 15 years' experience
- Knowledge and experience of construction safety legislation
- Used to working in a fast-paced property environment
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the need to ensure and demonstrate value for money
- Practical knowledge of building pathology and remedies
- Excellent written and communication skills
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Daniah Wiliams MRICS, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates