CLIENT SIDE GROUP PROPERTY MANAGER
£85,000 - £95,000 per annum plus competitive package
London - South West
Real Estate Advisory have been exclusively retained to source a Group Property Manager to define the strategy for the efficient management of a major retailer. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to develop processes and frameworks to ensure a consistent and best practise approach to property management across my client's portfolio.
- Develop and implement systems and processes that ensure Territories can effectively and consistently manage Landlords to meet lease obligations.
- Create a best practice framework that enables Territories to efficiently track rent reviews, ensuring they are agreed in a timely manner and in accordance with lease terms.
- Offer support and guidance on any rent negotiations as required; up skilling the Territory Property Managers throughout the process.
- Act as a central escalation and advisory point for any major Landlord disputes in relation to their legal obligations.
To be considered
- A senior MRICS property management professional with a strong technical background and extensive knowledge of estate management within the retail, hospitality or leisure sector.
- Proven experience of developing and implementing a multi-territory property management strategy.
- Able to demonstrate success in driving best-practice property management processes through others.
- Experience of working in conjunction with senior stakeholders across multiple European territories.
- A comprehensive understanding of all key professional, technical and regulatory requirements relating to the responsibilities listed in the job description.
- Previous experience of developing and maintaining effective third-party relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
To apply for this role please email Daniah Williams MRICS at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000 / 07944 454 965 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates