£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
6 months ago
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum, plus bonus and benefits
Kent, South East
Capstone Property Recruitment are working exclusively with a medium well-established firm of Chartered Surveyors based in East and North London and Kent. Our client has an excellent reputation and incredibly diverse client base.
This is an excellent opportunity for a real estate graduate to gain experience across sectors and asset classes. They are offering the candidate the opportunity to enrol on their successful and proven graduate scheme with support in achieving their APC.
- Undertaking market appraisals and agency duties for a wide-ranging client base
- Provide lease advisory services to clients
- Developing and managing client relationships
- Contribute to the team achieving budget and growing the business lines
- Carry out excellent client service while adhering to deadlines
- Confident closing deals and engaging with other agents and clients
- Leasing of key regional instructions
- To contribute to winning new business and to further develop the team
- Directly liaising and managing key clients
To be considered:
- RICS accredited degree
- Competent using all Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Interpersonal skills, confident communicator
- Analytical capability - good problem-solving skills and logical approach
- Property work experience, desirable not essential
For more information or to be considered for this opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ariane Freebody 020 3757 5016.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates