West End, London
£24000 - £25000 per annum
7 months ago
1 month to PERM
Graduate Surveyor to start ASAP
Location: London - willing to travel across the UK
Sector: Residential/Affordable Housing
Offer: £25,000pa and a car is provided
Duration of role: This role is start asap, for 1 month and extention/ perm offer.
These roles have prospects for candidates demonstrating the right ability and attitude - either for extension or permanent roles leading to full training and RICS qualification, including funded MSc course for non-cognates.
A global real estate consultancy are looking for a graudate who is able to start with immediate effect to the successful and busy Affordable Housing team with a lot of work in Q1.
The resposibilities include:
- Inspections of tenanted social housing throughout England and Wales - both external and internal
- Ideally you will have a genuine interest in residential property, valuation and surveying;
- You must be able to respect and empathy for members of the public in their homes as a representative of JLL and, indirectly, their social landlords.
- Able to work independently, out of the office about 3 days a week on average
- Office work conducting research on properties inspected or other properties
- Internet research and calls to agents - establishing market values and market rents;
To Apply for this role you must be have the following:
- Competent driver, with sufficient experience for long distances
- Willing to work long hours as necessary, keeping to programme to achieve sufficient inspections;
- Willing to be away overnight as business needs dictate; Expenses will be paid. E.g. you may be working on projects in Manchester for a couple of days.
- ability to work accurately under pressure;
- Competent with Excel;
- Team players
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates