£25000 - £28000 per annum
4 months ago
Graduate Building Surveyor
£25,000 - £28,000 + Package
I'm working with an award-winning, independent property consultancy based in the heart of the West End of London. The position is for a Graduate Building Surveyor to work alongside highly experienced industry proffessionals, to assist the team with their work load. The company offeres excellent APC support.
The workload typically spans the commercial sector, it will also include some industrial buildings, high-end residences and development work. This is a unique growth opportunity and offers unparalleled career progression and full autonomy.
You'll be expected to assist in the successful implementation and delivery of professional and contract building surveying through the completion of a varied range of building surveying instructions.
This will typically include:
- Building surveys for Investment or occupational purposes;
- Contract Administration;
- Preparation of specifications and schedules of work
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms
- Collating project documentation
- Defect analysis
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of Landlord or Tenant
- Works in conjunction with the Party Wall etc Act
- Development and Project Monitoring role for investors, occupiers and institutions
- Project Management of new build and fit out projects
The successful candidate should have a minimum 2.1 grade in a RICS-accredited Building Surveying degree. You should be ambitious and personable, and in return you'll be rewarded with unrivalled APC support (100% pass rate) and market leading remuneration.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Freddie Park by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5011.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates