Global Program Director
Package details: Up to £95k basic salary plus car allowance plus up to 30% bonus plus benefits.
About the company
A world class project and program management consultancy who manage Billions of capital expenditure in 50 plus countries across EMEA. This employer offers clients specific services needed from a qualified corporate real estate provider, supported by internal resources across the globe. They support occupier clients of all sizes through facilities management, project management, advisory and transaction services throughout the entire real estate project life cycle: from property search to planning and acquisition to design and construction, property maintenance and eventually asset disposal.
About the role
This a Global Program Lead role within the Financial Services Sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of 10 and providing the operational delivery of all activities related to the Global Project Management Office (Capital expenditure budget of ~ $250M). You will deliver thought leadership, data governance, management of capital planning functions and continuous improvement of processes.
This role has a strong emphasis on managing capital plans, financials, improving processes and interpreting data in a strategic capacity.
- Education; Bachelor's degree (BA/BSc/BEng). Minimum of 10 years of related progressive experience and/or training. Prior experience in a supervisory position (Direct reporting responsibilities) preferred. Additional industry recognised chartership or membership (PMP, RICS or MCIOB preferred)
- Strong stakeholder management skills to ensure a successful way to deliver a capital projects portfolio.
- Procurement experience and able to advise on how to better buy a global portfolio of projects up to $250m per annum.
- 10 plus years delivering program management services primarily as a consultant. Demonstrate long-term blue-chip client positions of significant responsibility.
- Experience in the management of revenue targets, people and client relationships is essential as well as international experience.
- Strong analytical skills to ensure data and reporting continue to evolve and meet the needs of the broader Client Project Management teams.
- Strong financial skills - material amount of financial reporting around projects and critical to understand how these are delivered and how they fit with the broader financial reporting within the Client.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity and to learn more about the firms rapid expansion plans please contact Matt Cary on +44(0) 20 3757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates