£250 - £300 per day
3 months ago
Title: Freelance Project Manager
Pay: £250-£300 per day
Capstone Property Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a large Construction Consultancy, looking to recruit a Freelance Project Manager to manage Fit-Out and Refurbishment projects within the Retail setor.
The main responsibilities include:
- Familiarisation with all project elements including drawings & specifications, supply chain and programme
- Potential involvement in the obtaining of Landlord Consents for the schemes under the PM's control
- Arrange and conduct Pre-Start Meeting involving Store personnel, main contractors & main suppliers; Generate & issue detailed Pre-Start Meeting (PSM)
- Follow-up to resolution of the actions detailed in the PSM Checklist to ensure works commence on-site to the planed dates
- Conduct interim on-site Progress Meetings with the main contractor and issue Progress Meeting Minutes in the form of a comprehensive templated Checklist.
- Follow-up to resolution of the actions detailed in the Progress Meeting Checklist to ensure works commence on-site to the planed dates
- Conduct Project Completion / Handover Meeting with the Client, main contractor and suppliers. Issue detailed Handover Checklist in the form of a comprehensive templated Checklist. Checklist to include detailed snag / defect items with agreed resolution-by dates.
- Follow-up to resolution of the actions detailed in the Handover Meeting Checklist to ensure trading commences to the planed dates
- Conduct in-store Handover +14-days check of snag / defect clearance
- As appropriate, escalate significant issues to senior management
Desired skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- APMP, MRICS or other relevant professional body such as MCIOB
- Experience of assisting in delivering major projects throughout the whole project lifecycle
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Be proactive and flexible and have excellent communication skills
How to apply:
For a confidential conversation please contact Akeem Champagnie on 020 3757 5000 or 07494 368471 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates