Title: Freelance Project Manager - PMO
Location: London, EC
Pay: £350-£400 per day
Capstone Recruitment are currently representing a Local Council based in EC London who are urgently seeking an experienced well- rounded Project Manager to lead on a variety of projects within a centralised Project management office.
Project delivery ranges from IT deployments from initiation phase to completion to service transformations and managing team resources to deliver to scale and plan.
You as the successful candidate will have experience of technical and non-technical project delivery and manage complex stakeholder relationships with internal and 3rd party partners
The role will be expected to establish project governance leading to facilitation and service of project board with senior stakeholders and members. You will also be responsible for supporting the transition arrangements for the new way of working.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of Project Management within the Public Sector
- Practitioner status in Prince2 or other project management qualification
- Experience of technical and non-technical project delivery
- Ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships with Internal and 3rd party partners
- A demonstrable track record of delivering strong outcomes as a result of effective project management within the Public Sector
- Experience of setting up and agreeing clear project governance
- Preference will be given to candidates whom have previously implemented project capacity and resource strategies
- Experience of managing the implementation of a CRM in a public sector environment
For a confidential conversation please contact Akeem Champagnie on 020 3757 5000 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates