Freelance Construction Contract Administration
Capstone Recruitment are currently working in partnership with an large multidisciplinary consultancy to recruit a Freelance Construction Contract Administrator (NEC) to join the team and take ownership of large scale Construction Projects in London.
You should be fully conversant with the NEC Form of Contract. Ideally, as a Construction Contract Administrator you will already have experience of such duties, offering service delivery excellence on significant projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- NEC contract administration - manage and respond in a timely manner to all contractual processes including Technical Submissions, Contract Instructions, Change Controls etc.
- Chairing and accurately recording meetings, such as risk reduction meetings, progress meetings, cost control meetings etc.
- Writing all formal communications required by the contract.
- Co-ordination between Designer Team's and Main Contractor's.
- Change management.
- Providing expert NEC knowledge.
- Monitoring project progress against agreed
- Liaising with multiple teams and team members, e.g. client, users, design team, specialists, construction, change, quality, planning etc.
- Critical analysis of compensation events against contract requirements.
- Monitor and ensure compliance against contract requirements.
- Manage cost control
Your experience will include:
- Significant Construction Contract Administrator experience for NEC projects.
- Previous NEC3 Experience as a contract administrator or NEC Project Manager is desirable.
- A detailed working knowledge of NEC contracts
- Change management and compensation event experience.
How to apply:
For a confidential discussion please contact Akeem Champagnie on 020 3757 5000 or 07494 368639 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates