£400 - £450 per day
3 months ago
Title: Commercial Manager
Pay: £400-£450 per day
Capstone Recruitment has partnered with a client-side organisation who are well known for having clubs across the world, primarily in Europe and North America, as well as restaurants, cinemas, workspaces, spas and bedrooms.
You will be a part of a very proactive and driven in-house construction team providing commercial management services across a range of projects including but not limited to new builds projects such as restaurant, spas, cabins, roof-top bars as wells as multiple refurbishment projects under a £500k in value. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic business in the hospitality industry and improve your repertoire with niche client-side organisation.
Main duties include:
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Write reports
You will have:
- Industry related degree
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders
- Contractor background and strong post contract skills
How to apply:
For a confidential conversation please contact Akeem Champagnie on 020 3757 5000 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates