Development Building Surveyor
Up to £60,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus (25% of basic salary)
Capstone is recruiting on behalf of the UK's leading Industrial and Warehouse development business. This constituent of the FTSE 250 Index, is requiring a Building Surveyor to join their vibrant Property Services Management Team to oversee contracted consultants, meanwhile actively carrying out core Building Surveying practice.
The team pride themselves on being the primary source of technical advice to internal colleagues, including Investment, Leasing and Asset Management.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Management of refurbishment projects (vacant units and agreement to lease works).
- Prepare Schedules of Dilapidations, focusing on the detail to check technical and contractual lease clauses and liability.
- Lead on the Licence for Alteration process.
- Management of external consultants and contractors.
In addition, you will also be expected to undertake the following:
- Party Wall awards
- Feasibility studies
- Schedules of condition
- Measured surveys
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Programmes
The successful candidate will be recently MRICS qualified with some commercial surveying experience. You will have good appreciation of professional and project-based building surveying matters being able to understand the basics of the local and wider property markets.
You should have an excellent eye for detail, be able to work in a fast-paced and be able to run numerous schemes simultaneously.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates