Group Facilities Management Consulant
UK wide, 3-6 months
Up to £600 a day + expenses
Rapidly expanding digital retailer
One of the fastest growing business in the world, with a rapidly expanding property portfolio across the UK and Europe is looking for a highly experienced Head of Facilities Management on an interim basis whilst they recruit permanently. You will play a vital role in supporting the Group Head of Property in running a property portfolio equipped to support the strategic vision safely. Through multiple acquisitions, there is a huge amount of due diligence and work needed to get on top of the portfolio profile and FM operations across multiple UK and Europe wide sides.
- Focused on UK, the aim for the initial 3 month period is to produce a report that discloses and advises / recommends on the following;
- Initial 360 review of FM function across all group companies
- People, Process, Technology - what have we got vs what we need
- Review KPI's for sites with gap analysis
- Review all contracts & JDs across all sites - are they right fit?
- What is the team delivering? Review opportunities to outsource and make FM personnel more driven towards first line response and contract management
- Contract(or) management
- Work with FMs to build a framework with external service providers to outsource FM delivery across UK and then EMEA
- Site management needs to be reviewed closely with H&S to ensure
- Document management in place (and admin in right place)
- Compliance framework / do we have right maintenance records in right place?
- On site management of supply chain - need to start putting in place
- Organisation / Structure
- Need to build a model that scales over time
- How do we make scaled steps
- Business as usual
- Need a safe pair of hands in place to field day to day queries and prioritise work load
- The business continuity plans need reviewing at all sites and redrafted as required
- Second 3 months requires the above to be delivered across Europe.
Your experience and background:
- The successful Candidate will be required to seek ways to deliver cost / energy /sustainability efficiencies and improve operational standards in line with the company's values and objectives.
- You will be experienced in managing FM and Health and Safety across multiple sites and countries, also holding experience in contractor management and contract negotiation and analysis. A successful Candidate should have a recognised FM qualification.
- You will be expected to provide the ability to undertake audits with experience in auditing documentation and processes.
- The role will involve visit sites (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy) - with the rest of the time split between home and office.
- Good IT skills
- Has worked in a scaled business and understands scaling step changes
- Has M&A experience, and understands challenges of harmonisation and re-organisation
- A pragmatic and methodical approach to problem solving and who has willingness to learn, is enthusiastic, hardworking, with an acute attention to detail to join a notable and fast-growing company.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates