£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Capstone are working in partnership with a highly regarded and successful global Real Estate Consultancy. They are seeking an Executive Assistant, based in their London office to assist in the smooth running of the day-to-day work of a Senior Equity Partner within the firm and core team of approximately 30 people.
- Provide EA support to Senior Partner and team secretary support to the wider team (immediate team of 30, wider team of up to 120)
- Proactively manage and maintain diaries, making appointments and co-ordinating internal and external client meetings and ensuring all work activities are scheduled effectively, including the identification and resolution of potential challenges and clashes.
- Arrange overseas and regional travel and hotel arrangements
- Production of professional bids, client documents, project profiles and presentations using InDesign and Microsoft Office, ensuring the information being used is up to date and accurate.
- Managing project portals, images and project info
- Maintaining financial trackers, producing, receipting and issuing invoices, maintain and manage budgets and expenses for senior staff.
- Researching new business ventures or projects
- Encourage Business Development through content production and management
- Organising events such as team meetings, socials, hospitality, business updates.
- On-boarding new staff and advising staff on G&T branding and the use of firm tools, resources and policies
- Taking a proactive approach to correspondence e.g. dealing with issues or drafting responses before being asked.
- Responding and dealing with external or internal telephone calls and queries in a professional manner, taking clear and concise messages.
- Proof reading work to ensure consistent accuracy and high standard.
- Working collaboratively with a can do attitude to solve problems and provide an excellent service to colleagues and clients.
- General administrative support including preparing memos, letters, invoices and other statements
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required, including support to the wider team.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong PA/EA experience in a fast paced environment, preferably at a senior level with formal administration / secretarial training
- Advanced in Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate typing skills
- Strong numerical skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Complete discretion in the handling of sensitive commercial information
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload independently
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Friendly, polite and helpful manner
- Proactive with a "can-do" attitude
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in organising and managing client entertainment events- knowledge of London venues highly desirable
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please call Sam Lee on 07494 368 471 or email email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates