£40000 - £45000 per annum + package
over 1 year ago
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: PERMANENT
We are seeking an Executive Assistant in our London office to assist in the smooth running of the day-to-day work of 4 Senior Partners and their Cost Management teams.
- Providing high-level support for 4 senior partners and their teams
- Production of professional bid documents, client documents, project profiles and presentations using InDesign and Powerpoint, ensuring the information being used is up to date and accurate.
- Maintaining financial trackers, producing, receipting and issuing invoices, maintain and manage budgets and expenses for senior staff.
- Building a relationship with senior Partners, acting as their gatekeeper and first point of call
- Proactively manage and maintain complex diaries, scheduling of meetings, travel and conference calls
- Arrange overseas and regional travel and hotel arrangements
- Creating, editing and proofing letters, reports and documents
- Handling confidential information with sensitivity and discretion
- Building a team rapport by organising events such as team meetings, socials, hospitality, business updates.
- On-boarding new staff and advising staff on G&T branding and the use of firm tools, resources and policies
- Responding and dealing with external or internal telephone calls and queries in a professional manner, taking clear and concise messages.
- Proof reading work to ensure consistent accuracy and high standard.
- Administrative head for floor - providing the point of contact for other business areas and Head of Departments (e.g. Project Management, Marketing, Finance, Legal, IT)
- Responsible for training new EAs, and overall EA supervision when teams overlap
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required, including support to the wider team.
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced skills in Adobe InDesign
- Advanced in Microsoft Office including Powerpoint
- Strong administration experience in a fast paced varied environment
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an Executive Assistant level role
- Excellent proven time management skills
- Experience of providing senior level support to a large team
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate typing skills
- Strong numerical skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Complete discretion in the handling of sensitive commercial information
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload independently
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Friendly, polite and helpful manner
- Proactive with a "can-do" attitude
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in organising and managing client entertainment events
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Mollie Holder on email@example.com or call 02037575010 / 07539780121
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates