£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + package
3 months ago
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Up to £45,000 plus package
Capstone are currently working in partnership with an international real estate consultancy who are looking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to assist in the smooth running of the day-to-day work of 4 Senior Partners and their Cost Management teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of the team and gain exposure to a fantastic company.
- Providing high-level support for 4 senior partners and their teams
- Production of professional bid documents, client documents, project profiles and presentations using InDesign and Powerpoint, ensuring the information being used is up to date and accurate.
- Maintaining financial trackers, producing, receipting and issuing invoices, maintain and manage budgets and expenses for senior staff.
- Building a relationship with senior Partners, acting as their gatekeeper and first point of call
- Proactively manage and maintain complex diaries, scheduling of meetings, travel and conference calls
- Arrange overseas and regional travel and hotel arrangements
- Building a team rapport by organising events such as team meetings, socials, hospitality, business updates.
- On-boarding new staff and advising staff on company branding and the use of firm tools, resources and policies
- Administrative head for floor - providing the point of contact for other business areas and Head of Departments (e.g. Project Management, Marketing, Finance, Legal, IT)
- Responsible for training new EAs, and overall EA supervision when teams overlap
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required, including support to the wider team.
Skills and Experience:
- This role will involve working with bids and tenders so experience with InDesign is desirable.
- Advanced skills in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Suite
- Strong administration experience in a fast paced varied environment
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an Executive Assistant level role
- Experience of providing senior level support to a large team
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate typing skills and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload independently
- Friendly, polite and helpful manner
- Proactive with a "can-do" attitude
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in organising and managing client entertainment events
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Mollie Holder on email@example.com or call 02037575010 / 07539780121
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates