Estates Building Surveyor
South East London
Up to £55,000 + generous package
Capstone are pleased to be recruiting for a prestigious Estate based in South East London. The campus spans 16 acres and comprises Grade 2 Listed buildings, Victorian dwellings as well as ultra-modern offices spaces. This is a new opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join the projects' team and get stuck in to a range of refurbishment and management of new build schemes.
My client has a very strategic approach focusing on building value over the long term, rather than maximising short-term profit. The role subsequently requires the ability to deal with managing complex and varied schemes, alongside acting as client representative for the internal residents.
- To work collaboratively as a member of the Projects Team, contributing to the development and delivery of capital projects and minor works schemes.
- To undertake condition and measured surveys, define and specify necessary works.
- To supervise contracts arising from the specification of work including on-site management and contract administration.
- To undertake the project management of designated projects and programmes of work.
- To carry out cyclical, planned and replacement programmes to a high quality.
- To be responsible for the design, specification and supervision of minor works projects.
The successful candidate should be MRICS qualified in the Building Surveying discipline and have at least 6 months post qualification experience.
You should have a proven track record in leading consultancy teams and have a high standard of workmanship on a range of projects up to the value of £3m. You should have a commercial mindset, with strong communication and negotiation skills.
You will be dealing with an impressive mixed portfolio comprises of listed buildings, thus a good eye for detail is of paramount importance.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 020 3757 5000 / 07494 368453, or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates