£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
9 months ago
We are working with one of the most prestigious clients in the world, working on the reservicing programme of the most iconic building in London.
The post-holder will be responsible for leading and delivering the enabling trade packages required to deliver the Works and associated interfaces, whilst minimising disruption to the operations of the building. These works are to be delivered within the context of the wider reservicing programme and as such, being aware of the inter-dependencies and impacts will be critical. The post-holder will be responsible for the accurate forecasting and reporting on the projects, with sufficient information to feed into the Construction Manager leading the team.
- Leading the enabling trade packages, working as part of an integrated team
- Working with the PMO team, defining scope, leading the tendering process, awarding the contract and supervising the delivery once on site.
- Closely support the H&S Manager to ensure package contractors adhere to the highest standards of Health & Safety.
- To ensure trade packages are scoped, procured and managed in the most cost-effective manner in order to achieve excellent value for money.
- To pro-actively manage stakeholder relationships and communicate regularly to internal and external stakeholders (including the client and all those affected by the works) on the progress and impact of works so as to minimise disruption.
- Ideally educated to degree level with a relevant experience within the property / construction sector, and ideally gained within an environment of occupied spaces. Preferably a member of a recognised professional body (e.g. CIOB, ICE etc)
- Experience of procuring, managing and delivering enabling trade packages, appreciating the critical interfaces with other packages within a live, security sensitive building / refurbishment environment.
- Experience of working within historic / listed buildings and working in a secure and live operating environment would be an advantage.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates