£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Capstone are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a lean team within an organisational position with a view to aiding professional development.
Our client is a small family owned property investment and development group who deliver on prime office, retail, hotel and leisure projects across the UK and USA.
As Project Coordinator you will work closely with each member of the team to ensure projects are organised and running smoothly. You will have to be extremely ordered and have strong written and verbal communication and be confident in document control.
You will be in charge of taking minutes and tightening up processes, so you must have experience within this field previously. This position will allow you to develop soft skills whilst also learning more about the construction industry and process involved with project management and Quantity surveying.
Requirements and Characteristics
- Ideally you will be degree educated
- You must have a proven track record within administrative roles, displaying relevant experience that would align with the role.
- Senior level in document control using systems such as Viewpoint
- Meticulous in your work to ensure small details are not over looked.
- Able to take minutes in meetings.
- Strong IT skills in order to log details correctly.
- You must have a strong character to ensure you can help drive work ethic within the office.
- As the project coordinator work will be constant so a good work ethic is an absolute must.
- Given the team is a small one, you must be a team player.
If you are an experienced project coordinator and are looking to work with a lean team, developing your professional skills then this role is perfect for you.
If you are keen to find out more and discuss the role in more details please do get in touch with Chloe Doak (Consultant) via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates