£100000 - £120000 per annum + £10,000 car allowance and 30% bonus
over 2 years ago
Title: Divisional Projects Director
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 plus £10,000 car allowance and 30% bonus
Capstone have been appointed to recruit a Divisional Projects Director for the Building Services and Interior Fit Out division of a Global contractor. The post holder will oversee an established business unit and offer commercial, strategic and operational leadership, to ensure projects are being successfully delivered, and client relationships developed to facilitate continued success.
- Create, deliver and own the pipeline to achieve a divisional target.
- Ensure project compliance and Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental regulations and standards are maintained consistently across the division.
- Provide leadership and development for the team of project professionals in the division.
- Responsible for initiating and delivering project opportunities, project delivery, and P&L.
- Deliver projects to completion on time and on budget to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Create a supply chain of exceptional delivery partners.
- Identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with each project.
- Ensure that health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both the business' and supply chain activities.
- Ensure compliance with project management policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policy and process whilst ensuring that they are effectively implemented across both and its subcontractor's activities.
- Chair monthly and ad-hoc project review meetings covering all aspects of Health & Safety/CDM Legislation and requirements.
- Responsible for leading the development and management of all bids, tenders and proposals in excess of £1m.
- Strategically plan and develop long term opportunities by creating a pipeline of potential orders.
- Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings.
- Develop 'Project' case studies and marketing literature on the projects being delivered.
- Promote the 'Project' offering through raising the profile at external awards events.
- Develop effective relationships with current and potential customers through demonstrating our capability in project delivery solutions.
- Working with operational managers/Directors to ensure the collaborative development of the projects business with effective team working and support of colleagues.
- Stakeholder management across the business
Business and Financial Management:
- Develop a project business plan and annual financial plan for revenue and profit delivery.
- Financial responsibility for the delivery of the annual projects Plan of £20m+
- Carry out monthly forecasting and ensure the project are delivered at the right margins
- Oversee the monthly P&L and ensure all over-head costs are fully accountable and recoverable.
- Leverage margins on projects by working with subcontractors and suppliers to reduce project costs.
To be considered for the Divisional Projects Director position please apply with an up-to-date CV or call Alex on 0203 757 5001.
Divisional Director | Projects Director | Managing Director | Operations Director | Regional Director | Head of Projects | Building Services Director
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates