West End, London
£35000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, benefits, bonus
7 months ago
Development Valuations Surveyor
Level of role: Senior Surveyor to Associate
Location: London West End
A top global consultancy have an opportunity for a Development Valuations Surveyor, to join the Residential team. The position is will involve strategic development of valuation services for key clients across a range of projects.
This opportunity will involve providing valuation for a number of purposes including loan security, acquisition/disposal, financial reporting or transactions.
Key sectors include valuations for residential development for both private sale, Housing Association developments, development appraisals, delivery to the PRS sector, residential led mixed-use development and existing residential investment
- Development funding valuations
- Valuations for financial accounting
- Litigation and Expert Witness
- Viability assessments
Company/ team culture:
- The team are dynamic, ambitious, highly motivated, detailed driven and elevate themselves in the market.
- Individuals in the team and senior members enjoy leading on additional market related activities/ charitable events.
- They tend to be figure heads on external boards or training and development programmes
Competitive salary and bonus.
Career progression to be a leading professional within the UK or EMEA market.
Gym/ Well-being discounts
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates