City of London, London, England
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + benefits
over 1 year ago
Client-Side Development Project Manager
Salary - £50,000 to £60,000 + Benefits
Capstone are proud to be recruiting for a Development Project Manager to join a boutique property investment company situated in central London. As an investment company, our client acquires prime assets and actively manages them through investment and development initiatives to drive capital growth.
Being a small company, our client will provide immediate exposure to all aspects of the project life-cycle including the acquisitions, financial managements and more. The projects will consist of fit-outs of their own existing properties as well as developments of newly acquired properties.
As Project Manager, you will be integral for assisting all aspects of the project life-cycle, from the acquisition stage through to the project completion. This position will provide a platform on which you can develop yourself as a project manager whilst also gaining development management experience. You will be reporting directly into the head of construction and will be assisting more senior members of the team until you are ready to undertake your own project.
- A construction related degree (Construction Project Management, Building Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor etc.)
- Ideally chartered (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA etc.)
- Proven track record delivering projects on time, to budget and to a very high-standard.
- Previously delivered both commercial and residential projects valuing up to £10 million.
- A strong understanding of the full project life-cycle including acquisitions
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as stakeholder management
- Ambitious and hardworking, willing to put in the extra effort to deliver projects to the highest standards.
- Quick learner, to be able to pick up any aspects of the project life-cycle you have limited previous experience in.
- Enthusiastic about your work and developing yourself as a Project Manager.
- Proactive approach, jumping onto any required works regardless of the project.
- Able to identify and deal with any project issues that may arise.
This opportunity to deliver both fit-outs and developments will allow for a broad range of experience in both a project and development manager capacity.
If you are keen to hear more about this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Benjamin Kepes (Consultant) via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates