£65000 - £70000 per annum + Package + Bonus
over 2 years ago
About the role:
Leading development consultancy projects - To manage complex and challenging projects with oversight and support from the senior leadership of the team. You will be responsible
for managing the quality of work and ensuring that this meets clients'expectations.
Commercial management - You will also be responsible for agreeing the scope and budget of assignments and managing these accordingly to deliver projects profitably, on time and in line with agreed targets.
Client facing roles - You will be operating with a high degree of autonomy in client facing roles both in terms of project delivery, and in terms of business development. You will be expected to actively manage your client networks and relationships and coordinate with the efforts of the wider team.
Leadership - You will be expected to show team working, leadership and judgement taking responsibility for the performance of the team in delivering transaction advice. You will be a role model for junior staff to follow and you will be expected to consider and support the development of junior team members in your own career development plan.
Sectoral knowledge - You will have developed both broad and deep sectoral knowledge in some or all of the areas in which the client operates. An understanding of the key issues facing the UK property market and experience of working with or in the public sector is very important.
Process improvement and continuous development - You will actively participate in opportunities to feed learning back into the team to enhance and develop the client's processes and to strive to continue leverage our knowledge base and experience to deliver high quality work products as efficiently as possible.
- Minimum of a graduate degree in an appropriately related subject.
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or equivalent qualification with a recognised professional institution.
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience in development management / consultancy. Desired, and not essential.
- Highly competent financial modelling in both excel and Argus.
- Excellent English verbal, written and presentational communication skills. Multiple languages also considered highly desirable.
- Excellent team working and leadership skills.
- A high level of commercial acumen coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Strong networking and relationship management skills.
- Dedicated commitment to continuing professional development of self and others.
- Expertise in areas of specialist knowledge - examples of thought leadership and active participation in industry thinking.
- Willingness to travel.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates