Position: Associate - Development Manager
Salary: Up to £65,000 plus bonus + benefits
Location: Central London, some flexible hybrid available
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and motivated candidate to join a dynamic and progressive property investment and development business, specialising in bringing value to underutilised and overlooked urban spaces. Through a fresh approach to finance, technology, and architecture, they are pioneering a highly flexible model of urban development.
- MRICS qualified; 2+ years post qualification.
- Previously experience working for a developer or a leading consultancy firm.
- Experience in development and refurbishment projects is essential.
- Experience / exposure to planning policies and permissions is essential.
- Project management experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to take ownership and manage complex projects.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and a strong attention to detail.
- Passionate and motivated.
About the role - as an Associate in the Development team, you will:
- Deliver refurbishment and development projects.
- Engage with, coordinate, and manage all necessary advisors throughout the development/refurbishment process.
- Monitor development and refurbishment budgets ensuring projects are delivered on budget and on time.
- Analyse planning histories and liaise with external advisors to provide recommendations on both existing and potential investments.
- Underwrite capital expenditure projects in Excel.
- Undertake development appraisals on existing and potential new acquisitions.
- Undertake feasibility studies on potential new acquisitions and existing assets.
- Provide investment and asset management team with cost guidance for refurbishment / development work on existing or potential investments.
- Undertake quarterly and ad-hoc reporting duties in line with internal processes and timescales.
To find out more about this role please contact Oli Coote on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates