£40000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
Development and Planning Manager
An investment management firm is looking for a Development and Planning Manager Consultant to join the team. The Investment firm specliaises in developing partnerships with local government organisations which are involved with PPP/PFI infrastructure projects.
The mission for the investment team is to lead on or ensures successful integration for tailor made solutions for bids, long term investment plans, consultations, operational management , for a range of sectors including: healthcare, student accommodation, education, leisure, social housing, transport etc.
The client is looking for an Development and Planning Manager who will be part of the investment team to support with the bids and future planning on a range of projects.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Degree educated within a Real Estate, Development, or Urban Planning related subject
- MRICS or RTPI Qualifications
- Must be a self starter and have a proven background within urban planning, social infrastructure project/ development management/ advisory
- Must be confident and client facing, to build string lasting relationships, gather information and communicate effectively with clients.
- Hold client meetings with the Investment Directors and support with the delivery of presentations, bids and tenders
- Ideally you will have extracurricular activities you take part in for example; sports, charitable events etc.
Offer: £40,000-50,000pa plus company benefits and bonus.
Progression: After proven success you will be offered promotional steps to become a leader within the business. You will be provided your own client base and projects across to UK.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates