Salary: £30,000 to 45,000pa plus bonus and benefits
The client is a well known investor and developer. The role of a Development Analyst will be part of the UK side of the business which are one of the largest property developers in the UK. This is an excellent role for a surveyor who is looking to move into a client side role.
To maintain the bespoke in-house development analysis models to support potential land acquisitions
- Analyse current underwriting models and create new bespoke in-house models.
- Manage Development appraisals and cost tracking reports to ensure accountability for project viability.
- Prepare financial reports for budget requests and approvals on multi-million pound residential and mixed use developments.
- Analyse the break-even point in buying and selling costs including the analysis of procurement and supply chain costs.
- Assist with business plan development of new projects.
- Database consolidation in order to extract trends in property development markets.
- BSc or BA Real estate
- Must be very confident and experienced managing cash flow analysis.
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Experience in cash flow modelling
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and time management skills 2-5 year post qualification experience
- Articulate and analytical
- Mandarin/Cantonese speaking would be desirable
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates