£65,000pa plus car allowance, benefits and bonus
London, West End
The role will involve international travel
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director to join a Real Estate Consultancy team in the Investor and Developer Services team. The role will be focused within the hospitality sector for the UK and stretching across EMEA.
- The role will involve working with global hotel companies, hotel investors, owners, operators, developers and financiers.
- The role will involve working with high-quality portfolio of clients across EMEA by engaging with them throughout the life cycle of their assets and delivering innovative strategies to maximise returns.
- The role requires a surveyor who has experience of working within the hotel/ hospitality/ serviced apartments/conference centres etc. and is able to provide a top-quality service to the clients.
The role will be focused on development advisory and will include the following responsibilities:
- Generate new instructions
- Identify solutions for clients
- Identify potential cross-selling opportunities
- Ensure work complies with firm procedures and guidelines
Skills & Experience
- Degree level & ideally RICS qualified or similar
- An understanding of business development and client relationships management
- Strong business and report writing experience
- Good communicator
- Presentation and marketing skills
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates