Job Title: Deputy Estates Surveyor
Location: London Bridge + Travel Opportunities through South London and East Surrey
Salary: Competitive Day Rate
Company: This company is responsible for the direct management and development of a substantial property portfolio covering a vast area of properties within South London. Thy are mainly residential dwellings but also include rental properties and miscellaneous pieces of land. Essentially the department provides support and advice to such parishes and manage the property portfolio.
Role: This is a travelling job that will include providing technical expertise on valuation and maintenance on the properties. Work should be undertaken to a high standard of presentation.
- Support main surveyor in overseeing /coordinating the delivery of property obligations, covering the Ecclesiastical sector and other legislation.
- Provide general practice property advice, dealing with landlord and tenant matters associated with commercial and operational asserts.
- Dealing with estate management issues including negotiating and granting licenses, easements, way leaver and resolving land ownership and title deeds.
- Asset valuations and valuation advice
- Management of property disposals and acquisitions
- Ensure excellent working relationships with senior managers and colleagues as well as advisers, suppliers and contractors.
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and demonstrable post qualification experience.
- Work under pressure and possess diplomatic skills
- Key team member
- Good knowledge of modern and traditional methods of building construction
- Good knowledge of the Law of Property
- Experienced in rent reviews, lease renewals, acquisitions and disposals
- Good writing and communication skills
- Experience in exercising cost controls
- Firm understanding of restrictions and opportunities of working in a charitable organization
- Full 'clean' UK drivers license
- Competent across Microsoft platforms
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
firstname.lastname@example.org 07494 368636
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates