Programme Manager - Data Centre - (Consultancy)
Salary €60,000 - €70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division are working exclusively with a fast-growing London based, multi-disciplinary construction consultancy to recruit a Programme Manager to be based on of their Amsterdam office.
Our client works with some of the worlds most well-known tech companies to deliver state of the art new build data centres across EMEA with development values between €40m - €100m. The Amsterdam based office is growing quickly off the back of the tremendous success they are having in delivering projects to their client's high standards and are looking for a Programme Manager who has Data Centre experience and are keen to progress their career further.
As a programme manager the role will be to assist the team in with a programme of works for the delivery of several new build Data Centre developments from inception through to completion in a consultancy capacity. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts at once is essential.
- Review and validate GC's Baseline schedule, undertaking critical reviews on baseline durations, schedule logic, schedule integrity/health, specification compliance, project resources and scope capture for baseline acceptance.
- Establish weekly/monthly schedule reporting with the GC and client. Highlighting key variances and assisting in the review and Audit of mitigation plans to resolve schedule issues.
- Conduct Schedule Quantitative Risk Analysis (SQRA) to review schedule delivery probability and to highlight high-risk areas and support in risk mitigation.
- Validation of onsite progress from monthly schedule report and regular progress checks throughout the month highlighting areas of concern.
- Critical review of Time Impact Assessments for project variations and establishing change control processes with the client team for streamlined document control accurate reporting.
- General schedule support to client team involving attendance to project meeting and ad-hoc requests by the client such as 'What if' analysis
- Assistance in capture and monitoring of key project information such as Commissioning and integration deliverables
- Schedule resource monitoring, Earned Value Management preferable
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates