£40000 - £55000 per annum + 10% Bonus, Company Benefits
almost 2 years ago
CPO Senior Surveyor
This is an exclusive role to join a market leader in Land Assembly & Compulsory Purchase as a CPO Surveyor, focused on urban developement.
The opportunity exposes a surveyor to workin in a dynamic environment to work on several projects nationwide. The role will involve being seconded across to clients for long term projects i.e. well-known developers, housing associations, infrastructure management businesses (TFL, DLR etc.)
A CPO Surveyor in this opportunity will be working on projects which are focused on urban development and will involve a mix of valuation, commercial agency and land/commercial acquisition.
- Interesting and dynamic position; dealing with negotiations across commercial and residential acquisitions and development
- Involved with regeneration projects
- Report writing i.e. disturbance claims, development appraisals etc
- Driving claim work
- Directly dealing with major developers i.e. Notting Hill/ Genesis, Peabody, Redrow. Ardent will acquire land on behalf of these developers
- Value land and assets for new roads, freeholds etc.
- Strategically planning and creating solutions
Education/ background requirements:
MRICS qualified or on route to qualify
Valuations surveyor looking for a more dynamic role
Potentially a valuations surveyor with a rural background who wants a commercial exposure
Company benefits i.e. pension
Encouraged to attend networking event
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates