£24,000 - £28,000 per annum
A successful, global Building Consultancy based in London are looking to recruit a Contract Support, on a permanent basis, working with both the ICT & M&E teams on a contract for a multinational investment bank.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and comprehensive financial and administrative services to the client and the contract. In order to be successful in the role it is key that the Contract Support understands procedures, processes and operates them to the required standards.
Day to day duties will include:
- Drive high quality commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments
- Building relationships with the client
- Using client systems (Maximo, Sequential etc.) to seek approval for non-core works in a timely manner
- Ensure integrity of financial transactions for contract; Gatekeeper of Policy and procedure compliance
- Issue accurate purchase orders for call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials, Extra Works within contracted SLAs
- Receipting and approving supplier invoices in the invoice pool and management of supplier invoice queries.
- Reviewing open Purchase Orders; Identifying missing supplier invoices and resolving any queries
- Excellent time management and organisational skill
- Customer focus skills with a passion for customer service,
- Ability to Effectively communicate with clients, suppliers, and staff at all levels
- Highly computer literate
- IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills
- Capable of working in a matrix environment
If you are interested in the role, and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Chloe Doak on email: email@example.com or via phone 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates