US$120000 - US$130000 per annum
7 months ago
ONSULTANT - COST MANAGEMENT, PROCUREMENT AND SOURCING
UK to (USA Relocation)
Salary: Up to $130,000 + 28 days PTO + project bonuses and business development bonus + 401(K) + Health + Dental + Vision
Capstone have been instructed by a new age, innovative and thriving consultancy organisation in the United States who are seeking a degree qualified, dynamic, and proactive construction professional with extensive experience in procurement, supply chain and cost management, ideally working for high-technology clients. This role will be to support a key technology client's large-scale real estate construction program, by driving the development, implementation and execution of procurement and RFP strategies across a wide spectrum of ongoing construction projects across North America.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Quantity Surveying, Cost Management or Project Engineering background and will form part of their client's project and programme teams and will be responsible for the delivery of the Clients corporate real estate developments and management of all third-party contractors and consultants. This is an opportunity to be a part of something different, working alongside the founding partners of a rapidly growing and exciting consultancy start-up.
As a Cost/ Senior Cost Manager/Consultant, you will be working in the United States, supporting the wider business in the delivery of projects across sectors. The nature of the works is centred around quality, so attention to detail and quality above all else will be at the core of your success.
- Gather Vendor business requirements in coordination with various client Stakeholders.
- Develop procurement strategy.
- Develop timelines, evaluation criteria, scope and pricing documents.
- Conduct request for proposals (RFP's).
- Coordinating evaluation including any clarification with the bidders.
- Develop negotiation strategies and pricing models.
- Map outbidding process and develop playbooks and best practices based on lesson learned).
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Development of project requirements.
- Supplier identification, Supplier Risk Assessment.
- Preparation of Qualification documentation, proposal issuance and management of the proposal.
- process, including coordination with client's Legal and project teams.
- Providing a recommendation to award, recording stakeholder approvals.
- Successful/unsuccessful bidder award notification and facilitating feedback as required.
- Collect lesson learned and update processes.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Civil/Architectural Engineering, Construction Economics or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of multi-disciplined procurement experience.
- 3+ years of sourcing experience within construction procurement categories.
- Experience with procurement or supply chain in the High-Technology or Construction Industry.
- Experience supporting initiatives from strategy to execution and delivering results with strong analytical, problem solving, planning, and communication skills.
- Ability to drive strategic decisions and influence executives.
- Strong leadership qualities including effective cross-functional communication
- interpersonal, team building and project/program management skills.
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong
- multi-tasking and organizational capabilities, with a high level of attention to
- Results-oriented and committed to continuous improvement.
You will be an energetic, motivated Cost Manager/ Quantity Surveyor who is ambitious, open to exciting and new opportunities, while having a proven track record as an exceptional Cost Manager with the technical ability to continuously produce a quality service. Individuals must currently be in country in the USA or United Kingdom and applicants must fulfil the criteria of the E-Treaty Visa, be a USA citizen or H1B Holder.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates