Construction Programme Manager
€775 - €830 per day
Capstone are working with a global construction consultancy, who are currently looking to recruit for a Programme Manager, on 12-month interim basis (possibility to extend).
Working across the manufacturer's EMEA portfolio, stationed predominantly at their main site in Zeeland, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing a multi-site programme of construction works.
- Must have programme / multi work stream level delivery and be able to interact with built environment professionals and business leaders alike
- Must have experience of working in multi-national corporates and be able to make day to day decisions and offer expert advice to steering groups / C level execs
- Must have technical construction / engineering / process related experience
- Must be able to demonstrate elevated H&S experience
- Ability to manage cost
- Ability to scope and cost at high level corporate real estate projects
- Ability to manage supply chains
- Additional language skills an advantage
Must be happy to be based in Zeeland 5 days per week.
Daily Rate: 775 - €830 per day
How to apply:
If you would like to find out more about this opportune role within a consultancy founded by figureheads of the industry, then please do get in contact for a confidential discussion.
Contact Sam Lee on 0203 757 5000 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates