£38000 - £48000 per annum + plus car allowance £3-5k and benefits
about 1 year ago
Commercial Valuation Surveyor
This is an exciting opportunity for an MRICs Surveyor to join a growing team of commercial valuers based a newly refurbished West End London Office.
The role will include undertaking valuations over a wide range of commercial and mixed-use properties across the UK, especially focusing on London and the Home Counties.
The role provides you with the opportunity to grow and gain from new and challenging experiences in commercial property valuation advisory. The position will allow you to work with key clients and develop your own network.
You will also be involved with:
- Undertaking loan security work
- Trading valuations
- Business development
- Advising clients on value add strategies
- Member of the RICS (MRICS/FRICS)
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Driving license
- Good working knowledge of principal valuation software packages, including Argus Enterprise, Argus Developer and Capitalization, and KEL
- Holidays: 25
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Gym membership
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates