Commercial Property Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum, plus bonus, and benefits
Capstone Property Recruitment are working with a leading firm of property advisors based in London, providing residential and commercial property services throughout the UK.
Our client is seeking an experienced commercial property manager who will be able to work independently as well as within the team, managing a mixed commercial portfolio. Joining an established commercial property management team and reporting directly to an Associate Director, this role offers the opportunity to be directly responsible for some of the company's most valuable management clients to allow the firms continued pursuit of growth and excellence.
- Managing the mixed portfolio based across London and the UK
- Carrying day to day property management, service charges, L&T and health and safety
- Overseeing the maintenance of the properties via third party contractors ensuring works are carried out in a cost-effective manner and to a professional standard
- Regular inspections of properties and provide inspection reports
- Liaising with the accounts team on service charges and rent invoicing, end of year reconciliation and financial queries
- Experience in commercial property management
- MRICS qualified, desirable but not essential
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates