Commercial Manager .
£50,000 - £60,000 plus Bonus and package
Capstone Recruitment has partnered with a leading Engineering Consultancy who's infrastructure team are inundated with projects in the transport sector, particularly within rail. They are one of the most prominent businesses in the sector and their London based team is growing from the demand.
You will be joining a profitable team where financial targets were exceeded last year and will be given the chance to have a strategic overview of a multi-billion-pound projects.
You will have:
- Degree educated and ideally MRICS, or working towards, with a Quantity Surveying background
- NEC contract knowledge.
- Major project experience (£10m+)
- You will be growing the team as well as managing contractor's and consultancies on the project, you must possess commercial initiative.
- You will also be able to move across a variety of projects in line with growth, and present and conduct yourself in front of government and public-sector representatives.
- Be flexible and able to adapt in an ever-changing environment.
How to apply:
For a confidential conversation please contact Akeem Champagnie on 020 3757 5000 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Commercial Manager | Quantity Surveyor | Cost Manager | Rail | NEC | Aviation | Utilities
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates