£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
over 1 year ago
Client-Side Commercial Manager
£60,000 - £70,000 basic + bonus + benefits
London's most unique property investor specialising in the hotel & leisure sector are working with Capstone to recruit for a Commercial Manager into their development department. This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a developer made up of individuals from a diverse range of industries whose main objective is to create unique spaces in high profile locations across the globe. With projects in London, New York, Chicago, Amsterdam, Paris and LA there could not be a more exciting time to be a part of our client's journey.
About the role:
Your role will be to lead the commercial function of the development business, working closely with the Project Managers and designers to ensure the successful delivery of all projects. You will report directly to the Group Director and will be responsible for providing cost management support and facilitating a supportive and cooperative environment for all projects.
- Producing financial reports for all projects as well as assisting with the development and implementation of a commercial project management strategy.
- Cost Management responsibilities on all projects, working with cost consultants to ensure that cost reports, forecasts and expenditure are in alignment.
- Work with the acquisitions team to provide estimates for new projects.
- You may also be required to carry out Employer's Agent duties on smaller projects, whilst attending design team meetings and potentially travelling abroad.
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor MRICS with a minimum of 1 year's post-qualification experience
- Qualified to degree level in Quantity Surveying or an equivalent construction related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' work experience within a cost consultancy client-side role, preferably within the hospitality sector
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of design, costs and construction in hotels.
If this role is of interest please contact Kevin Boakye to discuss this role on 020 3757 5000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates