COMMERCIAL ADMINISTRATOR | REAL ESTATE
£22,000 - £24,000 per annum plus package and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest providers of purpose-built student accommodation in the UK as a commercial administrator. This role will provide excellent experience and the company pride themselves on their employee benefits.
Reporting directly to the head of commercial, the ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and thorough commercial administrator with a solid grasp of Excel and Purchase Order (PO) system experience.
- Preparing monthly status and management reports, forecasting on financial and progress issues on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Checking invoices against purchase orders and tracking payments.
- Updating information on progress of projects.
- Ensure that payment application for contractors are paid.
- Identify and review Key Performance indicators.
- Monitor and review procurement including placing purchase orders.
- Set and monitor contract final accounts and supplies.
- Closing off final accounts and liabilities on the status report.
- Experience in administration, ideally from a construction, surveying or architectural background.
- You'll be passionate about delivering a great service, with the ability to manage your own workload.
- You'll need an eye for detail to identify any anomalies and correctly process volumes of data.
- A solid grasp of Excel and Purchase Order (PO) system experience,
- Fully up to date on UK Health & Safety legislation.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in using Yardi or other Purchase Order systems is highly desirable.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Pension contributions matched up to 8%.
- Access to 1000s of discounts and offers at shops you know and love.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates