CLIENT SIDE | SENIOR PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACTS MANAGER
SALARY: £53,000 - £63,000 per annum plus excellent pension contribution and benefits
I am working to source a Senior Procurement and Contracts Manager to work client side on an iconic London Heritage Landmark. You will be responsible for driving the process of procuring contractors to deliver the Reservicing Programme and provide advice and procurement guidance to the Reservicing Team, reporting directly to the Commercial Director.
Furthermore, the post-holder will lead on the production of Employer's Requirements and technical documentation ensuring that all contracts achieve best value and maintain the processes and standards set out by the client. The role will require the ongoing management of works contracts throughout the life of the Programme, managing the process of variations and change requests and overseeing the application of KPIs in relation to delivery performance.
- To lead the development of tender documentation on behalf of the PMO, working with the relevant Project\Package Manager co-ordinating all technical information from the design team and working closely with the in-house team ensuring processes are adhered to and that commercial standards are met.
- To develop and implement clear KPIs which allow the measurement of the contractor's performance, and associated remedies for non-performance (non-contractual).
- To work closely with the cost consultant in the implementation and management of the change control procedures throughout the life of the Programme, reviewing proposed changes with the design, PMO and operations teams assessing their impact in terms of programme, cost and operational impact.
- To ensure that the appropriate level of delegated authority is applied to all instructions and changes.
- To brief the appointed contractors on all contract processes aligning these with existing protocols within the Royal Household so that these are clearly understood and agreed by all parties.
- To work closely with the cost consultant to manage the processes around variations and changes to scope, oversee and implement the change management process.
- Ideally educated to degree level with a relevant professional qualification e.g. MRICS, Project Management or similar and experience of providing commercial management on large scale complex projects, in the hotel or leisure sector or historic buildings.
- Demonstrable experience in procuring contractors/consultants and managing contracts under a range of different forms including JCT and NEC3.
- First-rate reporting skills ability to communicate clearly and concisely across a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent skills across a full MS Office suite of functions, project management tools and collaborative platforms (e.g. MS Project, Primavera, Aconex etc).
- Strong people management and stakeholder relationship management skills.
If you are interested, please call Annabel Drew on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates