Project Manager (Client Side residential)
Location - Mayfair, London
Salary up to £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division are recruiting for a Project Manager / Development Manager to join a real estate investment and development company based in Mayfair. Our client has a prestigious property portfolio investing and developing commercial, retail, residential and industrial opportuities. This is a fantastic opportunity for a project manager to work on a diverse portfolio of projects acting in a truly client-side capacity.
As a Project Manager, you will be reporting directly into the senior development Manager and will be a key support on the delivery on several large residential projects from inception through to completion. The role will also include working alongside the asset managers, managing external design and project teams and advising as to the status of projects under your supervision.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Liaise with all external consultant teams
- Tendering contracts in accordance with the preferred procurement route
- Attend and run monthly meeting and design meetings
- Advising on cost and programmes of works
- Be fully aware and up to date with latest building regulations and safety regulations.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and professionally qualified or working towards chartership (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA )
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Experience of delivering large residential schemes from inception through to completion and delivering development appraisals with a good understanding of the planning process and procurement routes.
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates