Programme Manager - (Client Side)
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division are working exclusively on behalf of a leading international music studio company to recruit a Programme Manager to be based from their London headquarters.
Our client provides state of the art, 24/7 self-service rehearsal, DJ & Production rooms with studios across the UK, Europe and America. Our client has quickly become a sector leader and are rapidly increasing their presence in the UK and across Europe.
As programme Manager the role will be to lead on a large prgramme of new studio roll-outs across the UK. Ideally you will have demonstratable experience of delivering fast pace rollouts and managing / reporting on programme updates. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts whilst working to tight deadlines is essential.
- Liaise with all external and internal consultant / contractor teams
- Management of projects from inception through to completion across UK
- Support the construction director with day to day company support
- Attend and run monthly progress meetings
- Advising on cost and programmes of works
- Be fully aware and up to date with latest building regulations and safety regulations of working in the UK and Europe.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and professionally qualified (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA,Ceng)
- Experience of running an expansion programme throughout both the UK and Europe
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Experience of delivering fast pace fit out projects from inception through to completion
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on
or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates