Chartered Building Surveyor
Up to £45,000 + package
An exclusive client-side opportunity has come up in Manchester to join a leading commercial and industrial developer. They are expanding their in-house surveying team and require a Building Surveyor to carry out the core surveying competencies with a focus on project work as well as assist in the management of a small team of junior surveyors.
About the role;
You will be involved in the undertaking of high quality and timely building surveying alongside delivering instructions and projects from inception to completion with minimum supervision.
- Managing multiple projects on live operational sites.
- Building a portfolio of client relationships, internal and external, ensuring these are maintained through enthusiasm and outstanding communication skills.
- Oversee and carrying out dilapidation processes, preparing schedules of condition and producing reinstatement cost assessments.
- Construction/Property related degree or equivalent.
- Applicants will have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a commercial setting with experience ideally carrying out industrial new build developments.
- Ability to identify and promote business development.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and possess excellent communication skills.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates