Client side Building Surveyor.
Location: South London
£60,000 plus package.
Capstone are working for a client with a substantial property portfolio of around 400 properties across South London covering an area of 320 square miles. The portfolio comprises of mainly residential properties, along with a selection of churches and other infrastructure.
The property department also provide consultative advice to over 300 parishes including management of church buildings. This is a key role in providing technical surveying expertise in order to add value and ensure the sustainability of a historically rich estate.
About the role:
- The role is for a building surveyor to sit within the team responsible for the provide efficient and effective maintenance and management of all Diocesan Property.
- Providing technical and professional surveying advice to the parishes within the Diocese portfolio.
- Managing implementation of vacancy works for properties, ensuring that properties are available for new clergy to carry out their mission and ministry in their parishes.
- Carrying out site and structural inspections; defect analysis, surveying reports and specifying and supervising appropriate action.
- Preparing measured construction drawings.
- Designing new small scale buildings.
- Advising on the law of property and Planning.
- Undertaking small scale land surveys in order to facilitate building design and establishing the position of boundaries.
- You will be qualified with either the CIOB or RICS.
- Be able to work under pressure and possess sound diplomatic skills.
- Have a strong working knowledge of both modern and technical methods of building and construction.
- You will have the ability to design buildings and produce drawings and documents that have a high standard of presentation and accuracy.
- Hold a clean and full driving license.
Please make you're your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Will Hammerton contactable on 0203757500 and email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates