£55000 - £65000 per annum + + Generous package
almost 2 years ago
Role: Client-side Building Surveyor
Salary: Up to £60,000 + Generous Package
Capstone are currently recruiting for a commercial office developer that specialises in developing boutique office spaces for short term lets in London. It is an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join the client's property team and be directly responsible for the development and refurbishment of 2.4 million square feet of office space across 68 buildings around the city.
The workload will predominantly be project heavy. However, the chosen candidate will be expected to carry out a wide range of professional building surveying services when it will be needed.
- Contract administration
- Co-ordinating with the design team
- Management of external consultants
- Confidently and efficiently deliver on projects with values of up to £3 million
- Carry out any planned maintenance programmes, building surveys and defect analysis
- MRICS Qualified
- Proven experience in a commercial consultancy, specifically project management of refurbishment and fit out projects
- Able to meet deadlines in an efficient manner and manage a diverse workload
- Both professional and personable with good communication skills
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates