Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £55000 per annum + package + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Salary dependent on experience
I have been exclusively retained by a client-side organisation seeking a Building Surveyor to join their property team. The team provides professional building advise across a wide and diverse array of properties including churches, residential accommodation, schools and social centres with the aim to repair and improve the estate.
About the role:
- Provide accurate, relevant professional advice on all areas relating to property including legislations, industry changes and best practice approaches
- Prepare and produce administration documentation
- Review proposals, plans and tender submissions
- Produce drawings and specifications of work to be undertaken on churches, schools and other properties
- Advise architects and consultants ensuring new or refurbishment projects are appropriately managed and delivered.
- RICS or CIOB membership
- Substantial experience working as a professional building surveyor
- Extensive experience acting in a client facing environment
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation within the building and construction sector
- Ideally experience working on schools, licensed premises and historic buildings
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates