£0.00 - £55000 per annum + + package
about 1 year ago
Client-side Building Surveyor
£55,000 + package
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a South London-based landlord; the portfolio is vast, spanning over 300 square miles, and includes many buildings of historical significance. The property department is responsible for the direct management and development of this unique portfolio and is made up of a close-knit team of experts in their designated field.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing efficient and effective maintenance of all property across the portfolio. This will typically include:
- Carrying out site and structural inspections; analysing building defects and specifying and supervising appropriate action.
- Preparing measured and construction drawings for maintenance, repair and refurbishment purposes.
- Designing new small-scale buildings, extensions and details to high quality.
- Leading on all Party Wall matters.
- Inspection and preparation of quinquennial surveys and building reinstatement valuations when required.
- Coordination and implementation of 10 years maintenance plans, and the implementation and population of a property management system.
The successful candidate should be MRICS/ MCIOB qualified and have a heritage leaning; you will be dealing with an impressive mixed portfolio comprising of listed buildings, thus a good eye for detail is of paramount importance.
My client is willing to pay up to £55,000 for the successful candidate. The package alongside this is market-leading; and comprises of a pension (non contributory 15%), health insurance, life insurance, a season ticket loan and flexible working is welcomed.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Freddie Park on 020 3757 5011 / 07494 368 638, or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates