£30000 - £35000 per annum + package
about 2 years ago
Up to £35,000 + generous package (including 33 days annual holiday)
A private owned estate on the outskirts of Liverpool are looking for a Building Surveyor to joint their property team. The estate covers over 2500 acres and consistes of farmland, residential properties and a main house.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in historical buildings and would enjoy working on an estate to ensure sustainabiity.
- to assist in the delivery of all property services including building surveying and project management.
- assist on the modernisation of the estate
- conduct design and specification works in relation to maintenance and projects including extensions, conversions and refurbishments
- producing PPM schedules
- Building Surveying degree or equivilant
- Have a minimum of 2 years relevant exprience, MRICS is desirable but not essential
- Valid UK driving license
- Experience of building management and / or facilities management would be advantageous but not essential
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates