SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER; CLIENT-SIDE FAMILY OFFICE - HOME BASED
PACKAGE UP TO £65,000 PER ANNUM PLUS BENEFITS
Privileged during these unprecedented times to be retained by a family office to source an Asset Manager to oversee and manage an established portfolio of UK industrial and mixed-use international properties. The role will be home based with a weekly update meeting with the owners.
- Prepare and submit demands for rent; service charges and insurance to the Tenants in accordance with the terms of the leases / licences / tenancy agreements and the collection of same due on the Landlord's behalf.
- Collect arrears (if any) of rent; service charges and insurance due from the Tenants including instructing Enforcement Agents and/or Solicitors to initiate proceedings when necessary. If required, instructions to Enforcement Agents and/or Solicitors will only be given after prior consultation with the Client.
- Arrange and effect buildings insurance, third party insurance, public liability insurance and lift/plant insurance where required and as instructed by the Client in respect of the property and the recovery of relevant premiums from the Tenants as appropriate.
- Verify all proper demands for outgoings and disbursements payable
- Prepare annual service charge budgets for the property to be approved by the Client and demanded of the Tenants for payment in due proportion and in accordance with the terms of the Tenants leases; licences or tenancy agreements and in accordance with the RICS Code of Practice for Service Charges in Commercial Property including the management of Reserve funds if applicable and as appropriate.
- Inspect the property common parts regularly and not less than once per quarter and by appointment regularly and not less than once per year inspect the Tenant's demised areas.
- Prepare and issue monthly income and expenditure statement and a management report on a quarterly basis.
- Negotiate and supervise any necessary agreement with contractors including in house maintenance person providing maintenance services and repairs.
In addition to the property management elements, my client is looking towards the medium / long term position of their portfolio to enhance the value of their assets by driving rental income and capital value as well as exploring lease restructuring and refurbishment / development possibilities.
To apply for this role please email Daniah Williams MRICS at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000 / 07944 454 965 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates